top of page

About Us

Here at R&T Insurance

We take pride in prioritizing the experience of our clients and are available to assist you with all of your insurance needs, no matter how big or little. Serving Rockingham County, NH, Northshore, MA and beyond, we provide home, auto, and life insurance so that you can rest easy knowing that you are protected from any unforeseen life events.

Our qualified team does all the legwork to discover the greatest coverage within your price range so you don't have to. We only partner with the top carriers in the market.  Whatever your insurance requirements, we have a plan that will work for you.

What Our Clients Have to Say About Our Home Insurance Coverage

Ryan is very knowledgeable and helpful with everything insurance, he set me up with the coverages I needed and was very honest about coverages that I did not necessarily need so that I would not be overpaying. He took the time to go over the coverages so I know exactly what I am covered for in my home and auto. I highly recommend him if you are looking for a new agent!

Devin C.

bottom of page